Our commissioning services package helps you with the advanced configuration of your RLE leak detection and environmental monitoring systems.
A certified RLE technician will travel to your facility.
Before the RLE technician arrives, you’ve:
- Completed final termination of all wiring.
- Terminated all sensing cable.
- Performed the initial power up of the unit.
- Verified initial boot up of the system.
- Configured Ethernet and serial network communications.
- Configured protocol communications inputs from Slave units and outputs to Master units.
- Configured the unit inputs, outputs, and leak detection settings.
- Configured email notifications and Web interface login credentials (if applicable).
- Test, calibrate, verify and trouble shoot inputs, outputs, and leak detection settings.
- Map points for the pre-purchased and/or designed web interface graphic (if applicable)
- Verify operation per the system application.
- Test and verify protocol communication and integration into Slave and Master units.
- Test email notifications (if applicable).