Creating IAQ Baselines
For Healthier Indoor Spaces
April 29th, 9:00 a.m. (MST)
April 29, 2021 - Join Michael Hadt, RLE's Midwest Account Manager, and building technology experts from Jackson Control as they discuss creating indoor air quality (IAQ) baselines leading to measurable actions and strategies for healthier indoor spaces.
During this presentation Mike with introduce you to RLE’s new WiNG-CO2 wireless sensor, and along with Jackson Control we will answer the following questions:
- How is ionization impacting air born particulates?
- How do I know if the air in a building is safe to breathe?
By registering for this webinar, you submit your information and agree to receive announcements, future event invitations and other commercial messages from RLE Technologies. You can opt-out at any time.
RLE and Higher Education - Solutions For College and Universities
Featuring RLE's F200, Sensing Cables, Distance-Read Leak Detection Controllers, WiNG-MGR, WiNG-T, WiNG-TH, WiNG-CO2, GD200 Hydrogen Sensor, and Raised Floor Airflow Panels
Originally presented on April 1, 2021 - Clemson University’s Jay Harris, Director of Data Center Services/Facilities, and University of Chicago's Raymond Parpart, Director for Data Center Strategies and Operations, will join RLE’s Tom Metzinger, VP of Sales, and Jen Beliveau, Business Development Manager, to discuss the advantages and benefits RLE provides for College and University campuses.
Jay, Ray, Tom, and Jen will explore a variety of topics, and you can expect to:
- Learn how RLE’s product lines work together to provide a comprehensive monitoring solution
- Explore how our products can be used in existing campus buildings and infrastructure without having to retrofit facilities
- See how schools have leveraged RLE’s products to improve campus oversight and efficiencies
When Is Wi-Fi The Right Monitoring Solution?
Featuring RLE's Wi-Fi and WiNG Products
Originally presented on February 25, 2021 - Join Mike Hadt, Account Manager, and Brian Jones, Firmware Engineer, to learn about wireless monitoring and should choose Wi-Fi vs. WiNG solutions.
Mike covers a variety of topics including:
- Advantages of wireless monitoring
- When to use Wi-Fi vs WiNG, and RLE's available options
- How to address the six concerns of wireless and security
- How to set up an RLE WIFI-TH transmitter
- Stand-alone monitoring versus integrated via BACnet, Modbus, SNMP
- Learn how RLE’s tech is being integrated into data centers and other buildings to solve problems
Real-time Environmental Monitoring For Your Hybrid World Management Platforms
Originally presented on January 14, 2021 - Join CEG's Andrew Graham, Director of Data Center Solutions, and RLE's Cam Rogers, Director of International & Western US Sales.
As more companies adopt a hybrid data center strategy that includes a mix of their own on-site, hosted facilities and cloud based applications, their DCiM needs evolve as well. Facilities managers need a tool set that provides a composite view into multiple hosting environments, whether the assets are physically housed in their facilities or a vendor’s real estate portfolio. The need for that single-pane-of-glass view to support your real-time monitoring – for better uptime, capacity planning, and informed decision making - is more important now than ever.
Andrew and Cam will provide several takeaways including:
- Key considerations for effective investments in monitoring, management and automation to improve efficiency.
- How proactive and predictive monitoring can offset the outage potential from reduced on-site staff and maintenance.
- Understand how foundational monitoring practices can help improve morale by enabling a repurposed staff who can focus on more rewarding optimization efforts.
Mitigating One of the Leading Causes of Business Downtime
Featuring RLE's Leak Detection Products
Originally presented on December 3rd, 2020 - Join RLE's, Jennifer Beliveau Business Development Manager, to learn about mitigating one of the leading causes of business downtime. We will demonstrate how our SeaHawk leak detection solutions work so you can quickly detect a potential water leak before it becomes critical.
Jen will cover a variety of topics including:
- Do You Know Where Your Potential Source of Leaks Are?
- Common Applications
- Affects and Costs of Downtime
- How Spot Detectors/Sensing Cable Are Used
- The Difference Between Zone and Distance Read Controllers
A Sneak Peek at Updates to Our WiNG-MGR!
Featuring Detailed Changes You’ll See With the New WiNG-MGR
Originally presented on November 5th, 2020 - Join RLE's Mike Hadt, Account Manager, Midwest, and Ryan Clemens, PE, Senior Firmware Engineer, to learn about a new product release on the horizon, and update to our popular WiNG-MGR wireless facility monitoring platform. Learn about the product’s enhancements from the Engineer who designed it, and see for yourself how the new WiNG-MGR will perform through a tour of our LIVE web demo.
Mike and Ryan cover a variety of topics including:
- How you can leverage WiNG products for improved insight into your facility
- Changes you’ll see with the new WiNG-MGR
- Integrated mapping
- Offset adjustment for T/TH sensors
- Enhanced logging functionality
- Tips and tricks we’ve learned over the years of working with WiNG systems in various environments
Insider Info - Tips & Tricks!
Featuring Detailed Experience and Information For Our Four Product Lines
Originally presented on October 16th, 2020 - Join RLE's Eric Kelly, Technical Services Manager, and Brian Jones, Firmware Engineer, as they share inside information and based in their experiences working with customers and our products in the field and through tech support interactions. They also explore the RLE Services' advantage and how you can benefit from product install to start-up and commissioning to technical support.
Eric and Brian discuss a variety of topics including:
- Tech Support Including Firmware Updates, Earth-Ground Loops, Isolated Power
- Tips on Increasing Both Communication with Sensors and Signal Strength
- Cable Troubleshooting: Easily Test & Reset Your System Plus Mapping Footages
- How Start Up & Commissioning Creates Peace of Mind
- Why On-site Training Creates a Safe Learning Environment For Your Techs
RLE Containment - A Deeper Dive Into Airflow Solutions
Featuring RLE Containment and Raised Floor Grommets
Originally presented on September 17th, 2020 - Join Tom Metzinger, Vice President of Sales, James Schneider, Mechanical Engineer, and Tim Hirschenhofer, Senior Vice President, Operations - to take a deeper dive into containment solutions - you learned the basics in our raised floor and containment webinar, now join Tom, James, and Tim to learn about the different types of hot and cold aisle containment, and how we've used them to drive efficiency results in different customers' facilities. Learn about our NEW Grommet and explore how containment can be leveraged to improve airflow and efficiency in your facility.
They cover a variety of topics surrounding containment strategies, including:
- Hot and cold aisle containment
- Quick airflow fixes
- Best practices to reduce output from CRAC units
- Plus, Q&A about your containment concerns
Design a Leak Detection System With
Help From the Tools Available at RLETech.com
Featuring RLE Checklists and Configuration Tools
Originally presented on August 14, 2020 — Join Cam Rogers, Director of International & Western US Sales, to explore the resources and tools available on the RLE website. Cam will discuss a variety of topics including:
- Understand the information is required to design a leak detection system
- Design best practices
- Tools that are available on the RLETech.com website
- Creating the final materials list
Improve Airflow with Raised Floors and Containment
Featuring Airflow and Containment Solutions
Originally presented on July 30, 2020 — Join Rob Huttemann, Senior Vice President of Operations, CEG, and Tim Hirschenhofer, Senior Vice President of Operations, RLE Technologies, to talk about best practices for your raised floors when using cold aisle containment. Learn how effective containment and airflow management work together to dramatically improve data center energy efficiency.
Rob and Tim discuss a variety of topics including:
- The 4 R’s of Airflow Management – R is for Raised Floor
- The role raised floors play in aisle containment
- How to manage bypass air at the floor level
- How to match cooling capacity with IT load
- How floor panels affect airflow management
- Best practices for managing airflow capacity & volume in a contained aisle
Watch recordings of the other three webinars in the 4 R's of Airflow Management Series:
* These webinars are hosted by CEG and you do have to register to access the recordings.
- Managing Airflow at the Rack Level: https://bit.ly/338OjiC
- Managing Airflow at the Row Level: https://bit.ly/2XB3bnp
- Managing Airflow at the Room Level: https://bit.ly/3gdRsBH
Leverage WiNG to Gain Better Visibility Into Your Building
Featuring the WiNG-MGR, WiNG Sensors, and the F200
Originally presented on July 9, 2020 — Join Mike Hadt, RLE's Midwest Account Manager, to learn how you can use the WiNG-MGR and WiNG sensors to gain better insight into your building. Mike will discuss a variety of topics including:
- How to use WiNG as a tool to gain visibility into any building
- Interesting ways customers have leveraged WiNG and the F200 to gather data
- Learn how the WiNG-ANLG can pull ANY sensor with an analog output into the WiNG platform
DeltaView - RLE's Patented GUI
Featuring RLE's Falcon FMS Monitoring Solution and
LD5200 & LD2100 Distance-Read Leak Detection Controllers
Originally presented on June 11, 2020 — Join Cam Rogers, Director of International & Western US Sales, RLE Technologies, to take a look at RLE's DeltaView integrated facility mapping technology and explore topics including:
- What is DeltaView and which RLE products offer it
- A demonstration of DeltaView configuration in Falcon and SeaHawk products
- Leveraging DeltaView to quickly identify and resolve site issues
RLE Enterprise Connectivity and Integration
Featuring RLE's Falcon FMS and F200 Facility Monitoring Solutions
Originally presented on May 28, 2020 — Join Michael Hadt, Midwest Account Manager, RLE Technologies, to take a look at RLE's FMS and F200 monitoring products and explore topics including:
- What an RLE Enterprise Facility Monitoring Solution looks like
- Migration Path – How RLE products are integrated in to an existing enterprise strategy
- Review example projects we've walked, designed or sold
Improve Efficiency Without Sacrificing the Health and Reliability of Your Facility
Featuring RLE's slotted and chamfer raised floor panels, custom containment solutions, and wired and wireless facility monitoring sensors and controllers
Originally presented on May 14, 2020 — Join Jen Beliveau, Business Development Manager, RLE Technologies, and Kevin Kent, CEO, Critical Facilities Efficiency Solutions, to explore efficiency topics including:
- How data centers use so much energy
- How to use data to pinpoint areas for improvement
- How to leverage containment and airflow to improve energy efficiency