Welcome to the RLE Preferred Partner portal. As an RLE Preferred Partner, you have access to a number of benefits and tools that will assist you in your marketing, sales, and support efforts.
Below you will find a library of assets to leverage as you promote and sell RLE’s products.
RLE is pleased to offer project registration to our partners. Project registration is designed to protect your interests, opportunities, and efforts.
- Project registration is only offered to partners.
- When your registration is approved, you will receive an additional discount on the registered opportunity.
- Once a project is registered, RLE will not give additional registered pricing discounts to anyone else for that same project.
Project registrations are valid for 90 days, but we know some projects take more than 90 days from inception to P.O.
As long as you remain engaged in the opportunity and keep RLE up to date on the status of the opportunity, you can extend the registration period for longer than the standard 90 days.
Our project registration process is designed to accommodate individual projects, not entire accounts, locations, or entire companies. As such, registrations are granted on a per project basis.
Download this file to review complete project registration details -> RLE Project Registration Guidelines
If you have any questions regarding project registration, contact us!
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.
Marketing Co-op Funds
One of the perks of the Preferred Partner program is co-op funds. We’ll invest in your efforts to promote RLE products.
Please fill out and submit this form to apply for marketing co-op funds.
Please submit any invoices to: RLE Technologies 104 Racquette Dr. Fort Collins, CO 80524 Attn: Sales Department
Branding & Website Representation
It’s important – for your success as well as ours – that RLE products are represented effectively on your website. We understand and appreciate that websites and social media are central to our businesses. Here are our guidelines for RLE brand and product representation on Partner websites:
As a Preferred Partner, you also receive the added benefit of website reciprocity. Once you have established the RLE brand and RLE products on your website, we can send referral traffic to you from our website. We will include your company name and logo on the Preferred Partners page of our website and provide a link to send customers directly to the RLE content on your site.
Website reciprocity will be granted to Preferred Partners once RLE’s representation on that Preferred Partner’s website has been verified.
You are also more than welcome to use any images,documents, or content found on our website. Please use our resources to enhance your website and documentation. If there are resources you’re looking for that you can’t find on our site, contact us.
- RLE logo, full color JPG image
- RLE logo, full color PDF image
- RLE logo, black and white JPG image
- RLE logo, black and white PDF image
- RLE Preferred Partner banner, full color JPG image
- RLE Preferred Partner banner, full color PDF image
- RLE Preferred Partner banner, black and white JPG image
- RLE Preferred Partner banner, black and white PDF image
- Triad logo, full color JPG image
- Triad icon, full color JPG image
- Triad icon, black and white JPG image
- SeaHawk logo, full color JPG image
- SeaHawk icon, full color JPG image
- SeaHawk icon, black and white JPG image
- Falcon logo, full color JPG image
- Falcon icon, full color JPG image
- Falcon icon, black and white JPG image
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information from RLE Technologies:
RLE’s Preferred Partners
The RLE Technologies Preferred Partner Program is a community of RLE supported resellers that are committed to providing a focused marketing, sales, and support effort for RLE products with the goal of driving higher revenue and profitability for both organizations.
The Preferred Partner Program is ideal for resellers and engineering firms that consistently pitch airflow and raised floor products, critical facility monitoring, and leak detection solutions to their customer base. Preferred Partners aggressively seek out new opportunities and drive the highest levels of margin in their sales.
To qualify for the Preferred Partner Program, you must complete a Preferred Partner contract, agree to periodic business plan reviews with RLE representatives, represent and make searchable RLE’s products on your website, agree to not carry competitive products, and maintain at least a $30,000 annual revenue level with RLE.
- Lead Referral – RLE will refer inbound leads to Preferred Partners as appropriate based on geographical coverage and partner capabilities.
- Project Registration – Designed to protect your business interests, opportunities you create, and efforts to sell RLE products, as well as provide a financial incentive for projects you nurture.
- Marketing Co-Op Funding – RLE can contribute personnel, resources, and or funds to Preferred Partners to offset marketing efforts that promote RLE products.
- Sales and Technical Training – RLE will train your team to keep them up to date on RLE products and their applications.
- Sales Incentives – RLE will provide incentives to your sales staff for promoting and selling our products. These incentives may be in the form of physical prizes or cash for reaching sales milestones. Incentive programs must be agreed upon by both the partner management team and RLE.
- Discounted RLE Product Demo Kits – Preferred Partners will be able to purchase these valuable sales and marketing tools at a significantly discounted rate.
- Advance Product Launches – Partners receive early notification of product launches.
- Regular Updates from RLE Technologies – These updates will come directly from our sales and management teams and provide valuable insights into the state of the industry, new RLE initiatives, and product roadmap information.
- Website Reciprocity – Once the RLE logo and RLE products are well represented on your website, we’ll include your company logo on our Preferred Partner listing, as well as a targeted link to drive customers to the RLE content on your website.
- Signed and executed Preferred Partner contract on file at RLE
- Engagement in monthly webinars and product updates from RLE’s sales team
- Periodic business plan reviews
- RLE logo on your website
- RLE products visible & searchable on your website
- Agree not to carry any competitor’s leak detection products