Cleveland Indians Case Study
FMS, Wired Sensors, Leak Detection
Struggling with an unreliable, difficult-to-configure monitoring solution can be even riskier than leaving your facility completely unmonitored. If you count on unreliable equipment to protect your facility and your reputation, it’s time for a more dependable solution.
Such was the case for John Dolinga, Telecom, and Network Systems Analyst for the Cleveland Indians, who had selected an environmental monitoring system for his facility. Dolinga, who received an alarming call in the middle of the night, immediately started to look for a better solution. He knew exactly what he was after: “A product that actually worked, something I could set and forget. A product that has support available whenever I called.”
Read the Case Study Now!
Case study highlights include:
- A Near Meltdown: When he arrived onsite, Dolinga discovered the temperature in the room was climbing over 122 degrees and none of the A/C units had kicked on.
- Finding the Right System: With the help of a preferred vendor, they considered their options carefully and decided upon RLE’s Falcon FMS.
- The Human Experience: “Any questions I had were immediately answered,” Dolinga remembers. “It’s one of the main reasons we purchased this product.”
RLE products leveraged in this case study include:
- FMS monitoring appliance
- FMS expansion cards to monitor additional device inputs and relay outputs
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Magnetic door sensors
- Differential pressure switches
- Leak detection controllers
- Leak detection sensing cable
Interested in more RLE Case Studies?
Check them all out here.