FREE RLE Falcon FMS Training
Two days to help you cut down on deployment time, increase system effectiveness, and better protect facilities.
While some refer to the RLE Falcon FMS as a “Lite DCIM” solution, setting up, configuring, and deploying the Falcon FMS can be a complicated task.
Fear not. The highly experienced RLE training staff has put together a comprehensive two day training in Fort Collins, CO that will provide you with all of the information you need to effectively and efficiently set up, configure, and fully deploy the Falcon FMS at your or your customer’s site.
During this exclusive two day training event you will:
- Learn how to quickly and efficiently set up your device to your Building Management System using network protocols
- Learn the tips and tricks to convert protocols, set up alarms and trend your custom data
- Gain real-world mapping techniques through hands-on simulation
- Discover how to configure multiple networks to avoid conflicts in your set up
- Gain insight into how to set up your server for email notifications and alarm thresholds
- Expand your system knowledge through the benefit of group discussions
- Brainstorm with other RLE monitoring customers on best practices
Plus, you’ll learn about new emerging technologies and services RLE is working on from Executive Vice President Jeremy Swanner and Chief Technology Officer Don Raymond.
And the best part is the training is FREE.
You just cover your travel expenses and RLE will take care of the rest.
Date: August 19-20, 2015
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Wondering where to stay and what to do while you’re in Fort Collins? Take a look at this handy map we’ve pulled together to get you headed in the right direction. Still have questions? Give us a call. We want you to have a great time while you’re here!