Improve Efficiency With Raised Floors and Containment
At RLE, we’re committed to helping you get the most out of your facilities – the most reliability, the most uptime, the most efficiency, the most peace of mind. This recorded webinar will show you how effective containment and airflow management work together to dramatically improve data center energy efficiency.
Join Rob Huttemann, Senior Vice President of Operations, CEG, and Tim Hirschenhofer, Senior Vice President of Operations, RLE Technologies, to talk about best practices for your raised floors when using cold aisle containment.
Rob and Tim discuss a variety of topics including:
- The 4 R’s of Airflow Management – R is for Raised Floor
- The role raised floors play in aisle containment
- How to manage bypass air at the floor level
- How to match cooling capacity with IT load
- How floor panels affect airflow management
- Best practices for managing airflow capacity & volume in a contained aisle