RLE’s Certified Technicians are thorough, hard working, efficient, and detail oriented. Whether you’re installing new systems or replacing damaged or outdated RLE gear, you can rely on RLE’s professionalism and discretion.
Installation services include product installation, startup, and commissioning.
What Sets RLE’s Services Apart?
- RLE’s technicians have completed jobs in environments ranging from ultra-secure government buildings to facilities still waiting to receive their certificate of occupancy. Our installers have extensive familiarity with RLE products and will complete your installation, startup, and commissioning quickly and reliably.
- A pre-installation conference call guides our process. Your technician will review your monitoring plans and confirm the products you’ve ordered are the right fit for both your facility and your monitoring goals.
- Product verification. Once the install is complete, the technician will verify and commission the RLE equipment to ensure it is functioning per factory specifications.
Each Installation Includes:
- A conference call to review your site or plan a site evaluation trip
- Detailed and signed statement of work (SOW)
- Once on-site at your facility, RLE Certified Technicians will:
- Lay sensing cable and tie it into leak detection controller(s)
- Mount and configure sensors, set thresholds, and confirm communications
- Install accessory sensors into an FMS.
- Run low voltage wires to sensors or to other specified equipment
- Startup, commission, test, and verify your system
Installation Services Are Available For:
- SeaHawk leak detection systems
- WiNG wireless systems
- Falcon FMS systems