RLE’s Support Team Staff are experienced, resourceful technicians and skilled problem solvers. When you’re troubleshooting issues in your facilities, you can rely on RLE to help you resolve issues and minimize downtime.
Onsite technical support services are provided to existing customers who currently have RLE equipment installed at their site.
What Sets RLE’s Onsite Technical Support Apart?
- Years of experience with RLE products and systems means our technicians know the ins and outs of our equipment, how to configure systems to work correctly
in a wide variety of applications, and how to quickly and completely resolve troublesome issues.
- Technical expertise means you will have peace of mind that the equipment is functioning properly and is ready to be in service.
- Exclusive access to the engineers that design and build RLE products. Our support staff has direct access to RLE engineers, which allows them to leverage this valuable connection to solve your support issues quickly and efficiently.
Onsite Tech Support Includes:
- A conference call to obtain a clear understanding of the site and customer requirements.
- Detailed and signed statement of work (SOW)
- Once on-site at your facility, RLE Certified Technicians will:
- Evaluate the equipment, determine a course of action, communicate the recommended repairs
- Get customer’s permission and PO needed to move forward with repairs or troubleshooting
- Make repairs and/or replace equipment as necessary
- Verify the repaired system is working to factory specifications.
Onsite Technical Support Is Available For:
- SeaHawk leak detection systems
- WiNG wireless systems
- Falcon FMS systems