Why Choose Triad?
There are lots of floor panels out there. What make Triad the best option?
RLE acquired Triad Floors a little less than a year ago, adding it as the fourth brand in our product portfolio. Over the past year we’ve seen excellent sales, phenomenal growth, and are poised for a record-breaking 2018. If you haven’t been introduced to Triad floors yet, it’s time!
- Triad products have been in the marketspace for 15 years now.
- We provide complete raised flooring systems for data center environments.
- Triad panels are designed to fit into any new or existing raised floor system. Even if you already have a flooring system installed, you can add Triad panels and take advantage of our patented airflow products!
What makes Triad panels different from other panels?
- Many of our panels have integrated handles that makes them easier to move.
- Absolutely unique to Triad panels: our most popular panels have integrated stratification fins – they control the direction of airflow and are the component that makes the most impact in data centers. Don’t believe us? Read the feedback from one of our customers!
- Dampers are available to add to existing panels and allow you to more precisely control airflow.
How do our most popular products differentiate from one another?
What issues will Triad panels fix in my facility?
Q: Are you concerned about the air getting to the face and top of your cabinets?
Q: Do you need more air in your cold aisles?
A: Order our aluminum panels.
Q: Do you have perforated panels under your cabinets where they still need to deliver air but not a full perforated panel?
A: Replace your existing panels with our hybrid panels.
Q: Do you use fork lifts regularly or have areas that need a heavier load rated panel?
A: Order our solid steel panels.
Q: Do you want to see your cabling or view gauges through your raised floor?
A: Install our ClearView panels.
Q: Do you have solid flooring panels that are showing signs of delamination?
Have additional questions about Triad flooring? Contact us any time!
Leave a Reply