There are lots of floor tiles out there. What make Triad the best option?
RLE acquired Triad Floors a little less than a year ago, adding it as the fourth brand in our product portfolio. Over the past year we’ve seen excellent sales, phenomenal growth, and are poised for a record-breaking 2018. If you haven’t been introduced to Triad floors yet, it’s time!
- Triad products have been in the marketspace for 15 years now.
- We provide complete raised flooring systems for data center and cleanroom environments.
- Triad tiles are designed to fit into any new or existing raised floor system. Even if you already have a flooring system installed, you can add Triad tiles and take advantage of our patented airflow products!
What makes Triad tiles different from other tiles?
- Many of our tiles have integrated handles that makes them easier to move.
- Absolutely unique to Triad tiles: our most popular tiles have integrated stratification fins – they control the direction of airflow and are the component that makes the most impact in datacenters. Don’t believe us? Read the feedback from one of our customers!
- Dampers are available to add to existing panels and allow you to more precisely control airflow.
How do our most popular products differentiate from one another?
What issues will Triad tiles fix in my facility?
Q: Are you concerned about the air getting to the face and top of your cabinets?
Q: Are there trouble spots in your plenum that are starved for air?
A: The HotSpotr will fix those issues.
Q: Do you need more air in your cold aisles?
A: Order our aluminum tiles.
Q: Do you have perforated panels under your cabinets where they still need to deliver air but not a full perforated panel?
A: Replace your existing tiles with our hybrid tiles.
Q: Do you use fork lifts regularly or have areas that need a heavier load rated panel?
A: Order our solid steel panels.
Q: Do you want to see your cabling or view gauges through your raised floor?
A: Install our ClearView tiles.
Q: Do you have solid flooring tiles that are showing signs of delamination?
Q: Do you have a cleanroom?
A: You need our Genesis tiles.
Have additional questions about Triad flooring? Contact us any time!