Falcon FMS Trade In Program
There comes a point in all technology lifecycles that old hardware, software, and firmware becomes obsolete and unsupportable. After fully supporting them for more than six years, pre-Coldfire processor Falcon FMS systems have reached that point and will no longer be supported by RLE Technologies as of July 1, 2016*.
This program applies to all Falcon FMS monitoring units manufactured prior to July 1st, 2010 (the manufacture date can be found on the sticker on the bottom of the unit).The good news is that we have negotiated a limited time trade in program to help you upgrade your Falcon FMS monitoring units to take advantage of the new functionality and avoid any disruption in your support.
Through June 30, 2016, contact us to arrange the return of your dated Falcon FMS unit (the manufacture date can be found on the sticker on the bottom) and you will receive a 20% discount on a new Falcon FMS unit with updated hardware and firmware that provides a long list of new features including:
- Download and install the newest version of firmware free anytime, anywhere
- Interactive facility mapping of your monitored space
- More and enhanced memory
- Integrated Coldfire processor which provides:
- Approximately 10x faster processing speed
- Enhanced user interface
- Extended trending of 32 selectable inputs
- Accommodates existing FMS expansion cards
A full list of enhancements can be found at http://rletech.com/fms-upgrades-fms-em-to-fms-cf/.
Contact us today for more information and to participate in this limited time offer.
Note: Arrangements can also be made for you to receive new units prior to removing the old one.
* Paid support will still be available after the July 1, 2016 date at a rate of $125/hour.