Plug-And-Play Temperature And Humidity Monitoring
The BMS-1WIRE provides true plug-and-play temperature and humidity monitoring that integrates directly via protocols into any building management system (BMS) or alarm monitoring system.
Pair the BMS-1WIRE with RLE’s 1-wire temperature and temperature/humidity sensors to monitor for climate changes and hotspots in your facility, and integrate these sensor readings directly into a BMS or BAS.
What Sets The BMS-1WIRE Apart?
- Designed specifically for system integration, the BMS‑1WIRE leverages robust protocol communications to communicate with any Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP system.
- Notifies users quickly when an alarm condition is met.
- Plug and play environmental monitoring for up to eight temperature or temperature/humidity sensors.
- No user interface or separate software required – integrates directly with existing BMS and alarm monitoring systems.
- Enclosure mounts in a panel, on a DIN rail, or on a wall.
- Reports the status of up to eight 1-wire sensors.
Power: Hardwired 24VDC, 500mA or RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24-ST (optional; not included)
Included Equipment: BMS-1WIRE, DIN rail mount adapter
Required Accessories: 1-wire sensors
Wired Inputs: 8 1-wire digital temperature or 1-wire digital temperature/humidity sensor inputs; plug-and-play
- EIA-232: USB Connector; 115200 Baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit
- EIA-485: 9600, 19200, 38400 or 76800 baud (selectable); Parity: None, 8 data bits 1 stop bit
- Modbus RTU (EIA-485): Server RTU mode, supports function codes 03 and 04
- BACnet MS/TP (EIA-485)
- Push Button: Factory reset
- LED Indicators: Power/Status – 1 tricolor; Sensor activity indicator – 1 per sensor, up to 8 total
- DIP Switches: SW 1 – Device configuration; SW 2 – Modbus/BACnet device ID
- Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: 5.25”W x 6.0”H x 1.75”D (133mmW x 152mmH x 44.5mmD)
Weight: 8.0 oz. (228g)
Mounting: Wall mount (keyhole, zip tie, or screw holes); DIN rail mount
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, IEC 61010; EN 60601-1; CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1; IEC 55011; CISPR16; RoHS compliant.