The RLE Power Fail Monitor (PFM) is a convenient power failure sensor that detects the loss of utility power.
The PFM provides early warning that power has been lost and that reserve power needs to be activated. On loss of power, the unit sends a signal via its Form C output relay.
The PFM is available in both domestic and international configurations:
– This unit plugs directly into a standard (USA) 120V power outlet and screws securely into the outlet to ensure that it is not accidentally disconnected.
– The PFM-I accepts 230VAC/220VDC power. The electronics are housed in a NEMA 1 junction box. The enclosure’s lid screws on securely to protect the components and connections.
Both units integrate easily with existing alarm monitoring systems, including RLE’s Falcon monitoring products.
- Provides early warning of power loss
- Plugs into any standard (USA) 120V outlet
- Provides Form C output relay upon loss of power
- Cost-effective, reliable power fail monitor
Power Fail Monitor – Domestic (PFM)
Power: 120VAC @ 15mA
Relay Output: 1 Dry Contact, Form C; 10A @ 120VAC; 5A @ 30VDC)
- Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Dimensions: 2.375″W x 3.5″H x 2.25″D (60mmW x 89mmH x 57mmD)
Weight: 0.21 lbs. (0.01kg)
Power Fail Monitor – International (PFM-I)
Power: 230VAC/220VDC @ 50Hz
Relay Output: 1 Dry Contact, Form C; 250VAC/VDC @ 6A max.; 12V @ 10mA min.; DPDT
Operating Environment: -40°F to 131°F (-40°C to 55°C)
Storage Environment: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
Dimensions: 6″W x 6″H x 4″D (152mmW x 152mmH x 102mmD)
Weight: 3.2 lbs. (1.45kg)