** Updated May 21, 2020 **
The times we are living in today are both unprecedented and unpredictable. I think it is fair to say none of us have ever been through something quite like this and with the far-reaching impacts which are occurring.
In an effort to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers while maintaining business continuity, RLE has made key adjustments to our daily operations:
- Maintain in-office occupancy at no more than 50% of total at one time by maximizing use of telecommuting and developing in-office rotation.
- Provide face masks for all in-office staff.
- Provide flexible or remote scheduling for employees who need to continue to observe Stay- at-Home, who may have child or elder care obligations, or who live with a person who still needs to observe Stay-at-Home due to underlying condition, age, or other factors
- Business travel is not allowed for any employees, thus minimizing contact and risk for our customers.
- Our facility is fully sanitized several times a day and we have stringent procedures for all deliveries. Protecting the health of our employees, their families, and our customers is paramount.
What this may mean to our customers:
- The best way to contact us at this time is via email or through our website. While you may see a slightly longer response time than you’re used to from us, rest assured that we’re online and processing requests as quickly as possible.
- Orders – whether they’re submitted via email or through our ecommerce site at buy.rletech.com – are processed and shipped every day. You may notice a small delay from our usual turnaround. We are working closely with our vendors and at this time they do not have supply chain disruptions. We will continue to be in close communication with them in order to proactively anticipate necessary adjustments. Currently we are not forecasting any shortages, as you know this may change quickly and we will keep you updated.
- Technical Support responses may be delayed, but our engineers and support staff are all online, working through tickets ASAP.
All of us at RLE, especially during this time of uncertainty, appreciate your support and patronage. Business continuity is a foundational cornerstone each one of our products, and it is our commitment to you as well.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call my direct office line at 970-232-3935.
President – RLE Technologies