RLE’s COVID-19 Continuity Plans
** Updated May 17, 2021 **
As of May 17, 2021, there are no local health orders related to COVID-19 that impact RLE. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and patronage through the past 14 months. We’ll continue to support your facility needs and business endeavors as we move forward together through 2021.
** Updated January 4th, 2021 **
The times we are living in today are both unprecedented and unpredictable. I think it is fair to say none of us have ever been through something quite like this and with the far-reaching impacts which are occurring.
In an effort to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers while maintaining business continuity, RLE has made key adjustments to our daily operations:
- Maintain minimal in-office occupancy by maximizing use of telecommuting and in-office rotation.
- Provide face masks for all in-office staff.
- Provide flexible or remote scheduling for employees who need to continue to observe Stay- at-Home, who may have child or elder care obligations, or who live with a person who still needs to observe Stay-at-Home due to underlying condition, age, or other factors
- Business travel on an approval basis only, thus minimizing contact and risk for our customers.
- Our facility is fully sanitized several times a day and we have stringent procedures for all deliveries. Protecting the health of our employees, their families, and our customers is paramount.
What this may mean to our customers:
- The best way to contact us at this time is via email or through our website. While you may see a slightly longer response time than you’re used to from us, rest assured that we’re online and processing requests as quickly as possible.
- Orders – whether they’re submitted via email or through our ecommerce site at buy.rletech.com – are processed and shipped every day. You may notice a small delay from our usual turnaround. We are working closely with our vendors and at this time they do not have supply chain disruptions. We will continue to be in close communication with them in order to proactively anticipate necessary adjustments. Currently we are not forecasting any shortages, as you know this may change quickly and we will keep you updated.
- Technical Support responses may be delayed, but our engineers and support staff are all online, working through tickets ASAP.
All of us at RLE, especially during this time of uncertainty, appreciate your support and patronage. Business continuity is a foundational cornerstone each one of our products, and it is our commitment to you as well.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me directly via email at [email protected] or call my direct office line at 970-232-3935.
President – RLE Technologies
Leave a Reply