The WIRED-TH-D is a wired temperature and humidity sensor with a 2% RH accuracy and an LCD display. This sensor is wall mountable and requires 12-24VDC power.
Use the WIRED-TH-D temperature and humidity sensor in conjunction with the FMS to monitor and display air temperature and humidity.
Identical in functionality but different in footprint, the WIRED-TH-D (North America – NA – version) is a rectangular sensor and the WIRED-TH-D-EU (European – EU – version) is a square sensor.
The WIRED-TH-D is a replacement for the TH140-D. The TH140-D was discontinued 10/01/2021.
Temperature Range: -20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C)
- Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±2% (10 to 90% RH @ 25°C)
- Drift: <0.25% RH/year
- RH Sensor: Capacitance polymer
Dew Point Temperature Range: Four field selectable ranges: -20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C); 0 to 100°F (-17.8 to 37.8°C); 40 to 90°F (4.4 to 32.3°C); or -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
Repeatability: ±0.1% typical
- 4-20 mA Loop Powered Outputs: 10-35 VDC
- 0-5/10V Outputs: 15-35 VDC or 15-29 VAC
Output Signals: 4-20mA or 0-5/10V
Response Time: 8 seconds
- Material: Warm gray polycarbonate
- Rating: IP20
- LCD: Switch selectable %RH or dew point, °F/°C
- Resolution: RH: 1%; Temp: 0.1°F (0.1°C); Dew Point: 1°F (1°C)
Dimensions and Weight: 2.8″W x 4.5″H x 1.1″D (71mmW x 114mmH x 28mmD); 4.4 oz (125 g)