Use the leak detection cable evaluator (LDCE) to test sensing cable for contamination or detected leaks. The LDCE measures leakage current across the cable’s two sensing wires – a high leakage current can affect the accuracy of readings.
If you’re assembling your own sensing cables, the LDCE should be used to test the cable after assembly.
The LDCE can test one cable or a string of cables, up to 5,000 feet (1,524 meters).
Power: Battery, 9VDC; internal (battery not included)
- Water Leak Detection Cable: Supplied with 2ft (0.61m) interface cable; interface cable is pre-connected
- Maximum Length: n/a
- Jacks: 1 Red (Voltage); 1 Black (Common); and 1 Blue (Current)
Front Panel Interface:
- Push Buttons: Cable Test: 1; System Check: 1
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4.572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 2.7″W x 4.4″H x 1.1″D (69mmW x 112mmH x 28mmD)
Weight: 0.5 lbs. (0.226kg)
Certification: RoHS compliant