Span Spaces Without Sacrificing Maximum Cable Distances
Non-sensing cable (NSC) is used to extend a control panel’s leader cable to an area where sensing cable is needed. It also bridges lengths of sensing cable through areas where sensing is not required. The NSC does not affect the accuracy of readings or limit the amount of sensing cable that can be connected to a control panel.
Like SeaHawk sensing cables, NSC is highly flexible, resists bends and kinks, lies flat after installation, and is abrasion resistant. The cable is Plenum rated and UL listed, making it ideal for use under raised floors and areas where Plenum-rated cable is required.
Choose The Right NSC For Your Application
We offer two versions of NSC – one for use with conductive fluid sensing cable and one for use with chemical sensing cable. Since the cables have different types of connectors, be sure you obtain the correct version of NSC for your installation.
- Thermally bonded polymer-coated carrier
- Highly flexible
- Strong and durable
- Resists bends and kinks
- Available in standard and custom lengths with pre-installed end connectors
- Easy to install and to add additional lengths of cable to an installation
- Plenum rated, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
Conductive Fluid Non-Sensing Cable Specifications
Plenum Rating: CL2P/CMP C(UL)
Sheer Strength: >180 lbs. (>81.65kg)
Cut Through Resistance: >40 lbs. (>18.14kg) with.005in (0.127mm) blade
Abrasion Resistance: 60 cycles per UL 719
Connector: 4 pin, 0.96in (24.38mm) diameter
- Temperature: 32° to 167°F (0° to 75°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: 22° to 185°F (-30° to 85°C)
Dimensions: Diameter of cable not to exceed 0.25in (6.35mm)
- NSC-10: 10ft (3.05m)
- NSC-25: 25ft (7.62m)
- NSC-50: 50ft (15.24m)
- NSC-100: 100ft (30.48m)
- NSC-CL-xx: Custom Lengths (available upon request)
Weight: .01 lbs./ft (14.87g/m)
Certifications: CE; UL; RoHS compliant; Patent No. 6144209; Plenum rated