Leak Detection With A Relay Output
The SD-RO1 is a single zone spot detector with one relay output. It can be used in conjunction with any product that accepts a digital dry contact input.
Spot detectors are ideal for small spaces, and are the most economical way to detect fluids in confined areas, such as condensation drip pans.
Note: The SD-RO1 requires an isolated power supply. RLE recommends and stocks the WA-AC-24-ST.
The PSWA-DC-24 may also be used, but if a DC power supply is used the SD-RO1 will be a latching device – once an alarm is detected, the spot detector will remain in an alarm state until power is cycled to the SD-RO1. Power supplies are available for purchase separately.
- No exposed metal sensing posts – nothing to rust or corrode
- Potted electronics
- Functions when submerged in water
- Adjustable probes are easily adjusted to desired height
- Can be screwed or ram set to floor or baseboard
- Small footprint/enclosure
- Simple installation
- Ideal for tight areas
Power: Requires an isolated power supply.
- 24VDC (±10%) Isolated @ 0.1A max.; requires RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24-ST (not included)
- If a DC power supply is used the SD-RO1 will be a latching device – once an alarm is detected, the spot detector will remain in an alarm state until power is cycled to the SD-RO1.
- 24VAC (±10%) Isolated @ 0.1A max.; requires RLE power supply WA-AC-24-ST (not included)
Relay Output: Dry Contact, Form C; 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC
Leader Cable (Non-sensing)
- Length: 14 feet (4.27m)
- Connector: N/A
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 1.55″W x 2.0″H x 1.0″D (39.4mmW x 50.8mmH x 25.4mmD)
Weight: 7 oz. (192g)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326:1997; RoHS compliant