Healthcare Provider Case Study
We’ve all seen it, whether it’s from the perspective of a customer, operator, or technician. A system or machine goes down, nobody knows why, and now we have to spend valuable time not only fixing the machine, but also tracing what caused the outage in the first place. It’s a stressful situation to be in regardless of the role you play.
Such was the case with our major federal health care provider. They didn’t have a facility monitoring system, which meant they operated in reactive mode – patching holes, making apologies, and playing catch-up.
Read the Case Study Now!
Case study highlights include:
- Reactive Strategy: A system or machine goes down, nobody knows why, and now we have to spend valuable time not only fixing the machine, but also tracing what caused the outage in the first place.
- Proactive Solution: Time to implement a UPS refresh and an enterprise DCiM solution.
- The Test: The customer is currently receiving and responding to alarms and alerts for temperature spikes, so they have time to address issues and tend to fluctuations before they experience a major system or equipment shutdown.
RLE products leveraged in this case study include:
- FMS monitoring appliance
- WiNG-MGR wireless sensor gateway
- WiNG-RXT range extender and POE kit
- WiNG-TH wireless temperature and humidity sensors
- WiNG-AIR wireless airflow sensors
- WiNG-LD wireless leak detection sensors with leak sensing cables
- F200 monitoring appliances
- 1-wire temperature / humidity sensors
Interested in more RLE Case Studies?
Check them all out here.