Wireless Leak Detection From The Leak Detection Experts
WiNG leak detection sensors are a valuable addition to this product line, and leverage our patented leak detection technology to protect your facility from intrusive water and chemical leaks.
The WiNG-LD wireless sensor can be coupled with an SD-Z or SD-Z1 spot detector or any of our leak detection sensing cables to detect and report leaks in any facility.
Different kits are available fit your unique monitoring needs:
- Use the WiNG-LD-LC to monitor for leaks with our patented leak detection sensing cable
- Use the WiNG-LD-M to monitor for leaks with our chemical sensing cable
- Use the WiNG-LD-SPOT to monitor for leaks with a SD‑Z1 spot detector
Small Footprint, Big Battery Life
WiNG sensors are compact and unobtrusive, yet provide an industry leading battery life – sensor batteries will last up to 12 years at room temperatures.
WiNG sensors maintain this extended battery life while communicating readings to the WiNG-MGR web interface every 10-20 seconds; we knew it was important to our customers that we didn’t sacrifice data responsiveness in order to extend our battery life.
Unprecedented Transmission Range
The WiNG system has an unprecedented transmission range between sensors and manager: up to 100 feet through multiple walls, up to 270 feet through one wall, and up to 600 feet indoor, direct line of sight.
While this range is more than ample for most situations, sometimes applications require signals to be pushed through more complex physical or noisy RF environments. The WiNG-RXT range extender can be implemented in these situations to add up to 1,000 feet direct line of sight transmission distance to the application.
Designed With Your Facility’s Security In Mind
WiNG sensors communicate directly – and only – with a WiNG-MGR or WiNG-RXT utilizing small, proprietary packets in the 900MHz or 868MHz frequency range.
WiNG sensors are not Wi-Fi based, do not have IP addresses, and do not utilize IP communications. This means they cannot connect to your company’s Wi-Fi network and ensures that they cannot be used as unauthorized wireless access points.
- WiNG-LD-LC : WiNG Leak detector for use with sensing cable; 900MHz wireless transmitter; includes LC-Kit; requires SC, SC-R, SC-ZH or SD-Z
- WiNG-LD-LC-868 : WiNG Leak detector for use with sensing cable; 868MHz wireless transmitter; includes LC-Kit; requires SC, SC-R, SC-ZH or SD-Z
- WiNG-LD-M : WiNG Leak detector for use with chemical sensing cable; 900MHz wireless transmitter; includes LC-Kit-M; requires SC-C
- WiNG-LD-M-868 : WiNG Leak detector for use with chemical sensing cable; 868MHz wireless transmitter; includes LC-Kit-M; requires SC-C
- WiNG-LD-SPOT : WiNG Leak detector for use with spot detector; 900MHz wireless transmitter; includes SD-Z1
- WiNG-LD-SPOT-868 : WiNG Leak detector for use with spot detector; 868MHz wireless transmitter; includes SD-Z1
- Proprietary wireless design
- Monitor for leaks with one of the following configurations:
- One SD-Z1 spot detector
- One SD-Z spot detector and up to an additional 50 feet (15m) of leak detection sensing cable
- Up to 100 feet (30.5m) of leak detection sensing cable
- Available in 868MHz and 900MHz configurations
- A transmission range between manager and sensors that is second to none:
- Up to 100 feet (30.5m) through multiple walls
- Up to 270 feet (82.3m) through one wall
- Up to 600 feet (183m) direct line of sight
- Add up to 1,000 feet (305m) direct line of sight with a WiNG-RXT range extender
- Unparalleled sensor battery life:
- Up to 5 years across full operating range: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Up 8 years at temperatures up to 122°F (50°C)
- Up to 12 year battery life at room temperature
- Support 250 sensors on a single manager, up to 400 sensors with range extenders
- Polling rate of 10-20 seconds
Power: 3.6V AA lithium battery
- Up to 5 years when system spans full operating temperature range.
- Up to 8 years at room temperatures up to 122°F (50°C)
- Up to 12 years at room temperature
Shelf Life: 10 years in quiescent mode with battery installed
- Interval: 10-20 seconds (random)
- Frequency: Available in 868MHz and 900MHz configurations
- Range: Up to 600ft line of sight
Leak Detection Input: Accepts up to 100ft (30.5m) of sensing cable, 50ft (15m) of sensing cable and one SD-Z spot detector, or 1 SD-Z1 spot detector.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all RLE sensing cables and the SD-Z and SD-Z1 spot detectors.
- Sensor Response Time: < 20 seconds
- Cable Break Detection: Yes
- Cable Sensitivity: Configurable
- Temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC – 85ºC)
- Humidity: 0% to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Altitude: -200 ft to 15,000 ft (-70m to 4572m)
Mounting: Free standing, zip ties, screw and keyhole – spaced 2.5” (6.4cm), junction box – 2 screws spaced 3.28” (8.3cm)
Dimensions and Weight: 4.4”L x 2.5”W x 1.5”H (11.2cmL x 6.4cmW x 3.8cmH), 0.2lb (0.10kg)
Certifications and Standards: CE UL61010, CSA 22.2 #61010, IEC 61326-1, FCC 47CFR 15B, IC ICES-003, EN 61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-3; FCC ID: X7J-A11072401: IC: 8975A-A11072401