Direct Connection to Your Leak Detection Controller
The SD-Z1 is a single zone spot detector designed to work with zone leak detection systems including the F200, LD310, LD1000, and LDRA6. RLE recommends using only one SD-Z1 per zone.
Spot detectors are ideal for small spaces, and are the most economical way to detect fluids in confined areas, such as condensation drip pans.
No Strings Attached
Looking for wireless leak detection? The SD-Z1 can be used with a WiNG-LD transmitter and WiNG-MGR to provide wireless leak detection in your facility. Check out this option today!
- No exposed metal sensing posts – nothing to rust or corrode
- Potted electronics
- Functions when submerged in water
- Adjustable probes are easily adjusted to desired height
- Can be screwed or ram set to floor or baseboard
- Small footprint/enclosure
- Simple installation
- Ideal for tight areas
Power: N/A (powered by panel)
Leader Cable (Non-sensing)
- Length: 14 feet (4.27m)
- Connector: N/A
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 1.55″W x 2.0″H x 1.0″D (39.4mmW x 50.8mmH x 25.4mmD)
Weight: 5 oz. (136g)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326:1997; RoHS compliant