Wireless Transmitter Accepts Wired Analog Input
The WiNG-ANLG sensor allows you to take a wired analog input and convert it to a wireless signal that can be implemented into a WiNG-MGR monitoring system.
The WiNG analog input sensor accepts one analog input and is field configurable via dip switches for a 4-20mA, 0-5V, or 0-10V input.
Small Footprint, Big Battery Life
WiNG sensors are compact and unobtrusive, yet provide an industry leading battery life – sensor batteries will last up to 12 years at room temperatures.
WiNG sensors maintain this extended battery life while communicating readings to the WiNG-MGR web interface every 10-20 seconds; we knew it was important to our customers that we didn’t sacrifice data responsiveness in order to extend our battery life.
Unprecedented Transmission Range
The WiNG system has an unprecedented transmission range between sensors and manager: up to 100 feet through multiple walls, up to 270 feet through one wall, and up to 600 feet indoor, direct line of sight.
While this range is more than ample for most situations, sometimes applications require signals to be pushed through more complex physical or noisy RF environments. The WiNG-RXT range extender can be implemented in these situations to add up to 1,000 feet direct line of sight transmission distance to the application.
Designed With Your Facility’s Security In Mind
WiNG sensors communicate directly – and only – with a WiNG-MGR or WiNG-RXT utilizing small, proprietary packets in the 900MHz or 868MHz frequency range.
WiNG sensors are not Wi-Fi based, do not have IP addresses, and do not utilize IP communications. This means they cannot connect to your company’s Wi-Fi network and ensures that they cannot be used as unauthorized wireless access points.
- Proprietary wireless design
- Accepts one analog input
- Field configurable for a 4-20mA, 0-5V, or 0-10V analog input
- Available in 868MHz and 900MHz configurations
- A transmission range between manager and sensors that is second to none:
- Up to 100 feet (30.5m) through multiple walls
- Up to 270 feet (82.3m) through one wall
- Up to 600 feet (183m) direct line of sight
- Add up to 1,000 feet (305m) direct line of sight with a WiNG-RXT range extender
- Unparalleled sensor battery life:
- Up to 5 years across full operating range: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Up 8 years at temperatures up to 122°F (50°C)
- Up to 12 year battery life at room temperature
- Support 250 sensors on a single manager, up to 400 sensors with range extenders
- Polling rate of 10-20 seconds
Power: 3.6V AA lithium battery
- Up to 5 years when system spans full operating temperature range.
- Up to 8 years at room temperatures up to 122°F (50°C)
- Up to 12 years at room temperature
Shelf Life: 10 years in quiescent mode with battery installed
- Interval: 10-20 seconds (random)
- Frequency: Available in 868MHz and 900MHz configurations
- Range: Up to 600ft line of sight
Analog Input: One input configurable as 4-20mA, 0-5V, or 0-10V (with 12-bit A/D conversion)
- Temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC – 85ºC)
- Humidity: 0% to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Altitude: -200 ft to 15,000 ft (-70m to 4572m)
Mounting: Free standing, zip ties, screw and keyhole – spaced 2.5” (6.4cm), junction box – 2 screws spaced 3.28” (8.3cm)
Dimensions and Weight: 4.4”L x 2.5”W x 1.5”H (11.2cmL x 6.4cmW x 3.8cmH), 0.2lb (0.10kg)
Certifications and Standards: CE UL61010, CSA 22.2 #61010, IEC 61326-1, FCC 47CFR 15B, IC ICES-003, EN 61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-3; FCC ID: X7J-A11072401: IC: 8975A-A11072401