Patented Leak Detection Delivered Via Wi-Fi
Whether you’re using a WiNG-MGR or a BMS system, the WIFI-LD allows you to leverage your existing Wi-Fi network to monitor for conductive fluid leaks in your facility.
The WIFI-LD continuously monitors your facility – it checks for leaks and ensures cable continuity once every minute and sends a packet immediately after detecting an alarm condition.
The WIFI-LD can be used in the following configurations:
- With one SD-Z1 spot detector
- With one SD-Z and up to 50 feet of leak detection sensing cable
- With up to 100 feet of leak detection sensing cable
Integrates With Your Monitoring Systems
- The WIFI-LD populates seamlessly into the WiNG-MGR’s user interface.
- If you’re using a BMS, the WIFI-LD transmits leak status information via a UDP packet to your BMS.
Wireless and Battery Powered
RLE’s Wi-Fi sensors are compact and unobtrusive, yet provide an industry leading battery life – WIFI-LD sensor batteries will last up to FIVE with transmission every five minutes. No wires are required for power; no wires are required for transmission.
Designed With Security in Mind
- Only allows one-way communications.
- Supports WPA/WPA2‑PSK encryption.
- Encrypted data storage for network and configuration information.
- Monitors for and detects conductive fluid leaks in any facility
- Available in three configurations:
- WIFI-LD-LC: Wi-Fi wireless transmitter for use with RLE leak detection sensing cable; includes LC-Kit; requires SC, SC-R, SC-ZH or SD-Z; requires USB-A to Micro B cable for configuration
- WIFI-LD-M: Wi-Fi wireless transmitter for use with RLE chemical sensing cable; includes LC-Kit-M; requires SC-C; requires USB-A to Micro B cable for configuration
- WIFI-LD-SPOT: Wi-Fi wireless transmitter for use with RLE spot detector; includes SD-Z1; requires USB-A to Micro B cable for configuration
- Transmits on your existing Wi‑Fi network
- Supports DHCP or static IPv4 addresses and static IPv6 addresses
- Configurable transmission rate
- Affordability and reliability that are second to none
Power: 7.2V (two 3.6V AA lithium batteries)
Battery Life: Battery life varies based on Wi-Fi signal strength and access point performance
- IPv4: Up to 5 years at 5 minute transmission intervals; up to 2 years at 1 minute transmission intervals
- IPv6: Up to 3.5 years at 15 minute transmission intervals
Shelf Life: 10 years in quiescent mode with battery installed
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 Ghz 802.11b/g/n, supports WEP, WPA (TKIP) or WPA2 (AES) encryption
- IPv4: Static or DHCP
- IPv6: Static
Transmission Interval: 1-30 minutes (configurable)
- Temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Humidity: 0% to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Altitude: -200 ft to 15,000 ft (-70m to 4572m)
Mounting: Free standing, zip ties, screw and keyhole – spaced 2.5” (6.4cm), junction box – 2 screws spaced 3.28” (8.3cm)
Dimensions and Weight: 4.4”L x 2.5”W x 1.5”H (11.2cmL x 6.4cmW x 3.8cmH), 0.2lb (0.10kg)
Certifications and Standards: EN-61326-1:2013, EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1, EN 301 489-17 V 3.1.1, Subpart B of Part 15 of FCC Rules for Class A digital devices, ANSI/UL 61010-1:2012, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012 (3rd Edition), EN 61010-1:2010 (3rd Edition), and IEC 61010-1:2010. FCC ID: Z64-CC3220MOD IC: 451I-CC3120MOD