Leak Detection For FMS, RA1x2
The SD spot leak detector is designed to primarily function with RLE environmental monitoring controllers, specifically the FMS and RA1x2. The SD comes with a two-wire open lead that allows it to be wired directly to the controller’s terminal block.
Spot detectors are ideal for small spaces, and are the most economical way to detect fluids in confined areas, such as condensation drip pans.
The SD functions like a switch – the circuit remains open until a leak is detected. The sense probes detect a leak, which causes the circuit to close, which then triggers an alarm.
- No exposed metal sensing posts – nothing to rust or corrode
- Potted electronics
- Functions when submerged in water
- Adjustable probes are easily adjusted to desired height
- Can be screwed or ram set to floor or baseboard
- Small footprint/enclosure
- Simple installation
- Ideal for tight areas
Solid State Output: 12-36VAC @ 0.01A min., 0.1A max.; 18-36VDC @ 0.01A min., 0.1A max.
Leader Cable (Non-sensing)
- Length: 14 feet (4.27m)
- Connector: N/A
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 1.55″W x 2.0″H x 1.0″D (39.4mmW x 50.8mmH x 25.4mmD)
Weight: 4 oz. (105g)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326:1997; RoHS compliant