Leak Detection With Two Relay Outputs and Local Alarm Notification
The SD-RO2 is a single zone spot detector with two relay outputs plus LEDs and an audible alarm, so staff in the vicinity of the SD-RO2 immediately see and hear an alert when a leak is detected. It can be used in conjunction with any product that accepts a digital dry contact input.
Spot detectors are ideal for small spaces, and are the most economical way to detect fluids in confined areas, such as condensation drip pans.
Make Sure You Have An Isolated Power Supply!
The SD-RO2 requires an isolated power supply. A power supply is not included with the SD-RO2. Purchase RLE’s WA-AC-24-ST power supply.
The PSWA-DC-24-ST may also be used, but if a DC power supply is used the SD-RO2 will be a latching device – once an alarm is detected, the spot detector will remain in an alarm state until power is cycled to the SD-RO2.
Click here for more information about RLE leak detection controllers and isolated power supplies.
- Two relay outputs for quick integration into a BMS or DCiM
- LEDs and audible alarms provide immediate local notification when a leak is detected
- No exposed metal sensing posts – nothing to rust or corrode
- Potted electronics
- Functions when in water
- Adjustable probes are easily adjusted to desired height
- Can be screwed or ram set to floor or baseboard
- Small footprint/enclosure
- Simple installation
- Ideal for tight areas
Power: Requires an isolated power supply.
- 24VDC (±10%) Isolated @ 0.15A max.; requires RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24-ST (not included)
- If a DC power supply is used the SD-RO2 will be a latching device – once an alarm is detected, the spot detector will remain in an alarm state until power is cycled to the SD-RO2.
- 24VAC (±10%) Isolated @ 0.15A max.; requires RLE power supply WA-AC-24-ST (not included)
Relay Outputs: Two relay outputs; Dry Contact, Form C; 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC
- Audible Alarm: 85dbA
- Visible Alarm: Power LED: Power Applied – Green; Alarm LED: Leak Detected – Red
Leader Cable (Non-sensing)
- Length: 14 feet (4.27m)
- Connector: N/A
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 1.55″W x 2.0″H x 1.1″D (39.4mmW x 50.8mmH x 27.9mmD)
Weight: 8 oz. (219g)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326:1997; RoHS compliant