What does the F200 include?
This innovative, affordable product couples leak detection and facility monitoring in one plug-and-play package.
Designed to be simple, effective, and efficient, RLE Technologies’ F200 monitors environmental parameters and protects facilities from disastrous consequences.
- 8 Digital Inputs – Unlimited monitoring possibilities. Monitor something as simple as whether a door is opened or closed, or monitor more complex parameters including motion sensors, fire alarms, gas detectors, airflow sensors, and summary alarms from critical equipment including UPSs and generators.
- 1 Relay Output – Use the F200’s relay output to control an external device in the event of an alarm condition.
- 1 Zone Leak Detection – The F200 can supervise an SD‑Z1 spot detector or up to 200 feet of our patented leak detection sensing cable and inline SD‑Z spot detectors.
- Timekeeping – Use the onboard configurable real-time clock (RTC) or Network Time Protocol (NTP) to keep time on the F200. Internet access is required for NTP.
- Logging – The dashboard displays the 50 most recent alarm and return to normal events, including date and time stamps for each.
- Trending – A line graph displays up to 86,400 points in time – each point records the temperature and humidity (where applicable) readings of all sensors plugged into the F200. Trending is customizable – you choose how frequently the points are sampled. View the graph through your web browser and use the sliders at the bottom of the graph to get an up-close view of your data points.
- Plug-and-Play – Once all your monitoring connections are snapped into place, the F200 does the rest. Information is displayed on the F200’s sleek, integrated web interface. Intuitive options and menuing keep configuration quick and easy, and the interface can be accessed from any computer or mobile device.
Ready to purchase a SeaHawk system? Download and use our SeaHawk Sensing Cable Length Calculator to make sure you order the right amount of cable.
- Plug-and-Play configuration enables quick and effective monitoring of any local or remote facility
- Web-accessible with a clean, easy to use, mobile-friendly web interface
- Monitors eight dry contact inputs and four temperature or temperature/humidity sensors, plus one zone of leak detection
- Single zone leak detection supports up to 200’ of leak detection sensing cable and/or spot detectors
- USB power – run the F200 from:
- The included wall wart
- The USB port on a computer plugged into a wall outlet (not an undocked laptop)
- A USB hub that provides 500mA of power to the F200 and is powered by an external power supply plugged into a wall outlet
- Real-time monitoring, advanced notifications, and customizable thresholds
- Multiple alarm notification configurations including audible and visible indicators, integrated web interface, email messaging, and SNMP traps
- Relay output allows for simple control of an external device upon alarm condition
- Modbus output enables simple integration to a Building Management System (BMS)
- Integrated logging and trending, including CSV downloadable trending data
- Timekeeping via RTC or NTP
Included Equipment: F200 controller; 5V USB (Type A) wall wart power adapter with Type C,G, and I blades; USB mini B to USB A cable
Additional Requirements: Digital temperature sensors, digital temperature/humidity sensors, leak detection leader cable, leak detection sensing cable, SD-Z or SD-Z1 spot detectors, end-of-line terminator, network cable, rack mount kit (as needed for application)
Power: (US) 5VDC @ 500mA max; 110/240VAC 50/60Hz; Wall adapter (Type A blade) to USB connector, with Type C, G, and I blades for international use (included)
- Temperature/Humidity: 4 1-wire digital temperature or 1-wire digital temperature/humidity sensor inputs; RJ11 connectors; plug-and-play; configurable alarm points
- Digital (Dry Contact): 8 digital alarm points; configurable
- Sensing Cable: One zone leak detection, compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables and SD-Z and SD-Z1 spot detectors
- Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (not included), or wire one SD-Z1 directly to the F200
- Maximum Sensing Cable Length: 200ft (61m) of leak detection sensing cable and/or spot detectors
Relay Output: 1 Form C summary relay; 2A @ 30VDC, 0.5A @ 125VAC. Configurable as summary alarm output or manual operation.
- Panel: Audible alarm, visible LED
- Integrated Web Interface: Dashboard overview with alarm indicators
- Email: Up to 8 email recipients; email sent on alarm to recipients, distribution list, or email-to-SMS
- SNMP Traps: Multiple community strings
- Relay: 1 Form C summary relay output
Web Interface Login Security: 8 password read only users; 8 password read/write users
- Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT, RJ45 connector; 500 VAC RMS isolation; DHCP capable; Static IP-addressable
- TCP/IP: ARP; DNS; UDP; DHCP
- HTML: Supports multiple simultaneous connections
- SMTP (email): SMTP authentication; supports SSLv3 RSA:RC4-128:MD5; up to 8 recipients
- Modbus TCP/IP: Modbus Server; TCP/IP transmission protocol
- SNMP: V1; V2C MIB-2 compliant; NMS Manageable with Get and Traps: V2C Get, V2C and V1 Traps
Timekeeping: Onboard configurable real-time clock (RTC); Network Time Protocol (NTP) capable (internet access required for NTP)
Logging: Logs 50 most recent alarm and return to normal events with date/time stamp
Trending: Records up to 86,400 points of sensor data. Sample interval set from 10 seconds to 1 day. CSV downloadable.
- Temperature: -13° to 158°F (-25° to 70°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Dimensions: 5.63″W x 1.00″H x 2.63″D (143mmW x 25mmH x 67mmD)
Weight: 10.1 oz. (287g)
Mounting: Stand alone; keyholes included for wall mount; rack mount bracket available
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1; certified to CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1; RoHS compliant
Product Documentation Links
Descriptions and tips are embedded into the F200 web interface. Mouse over the question mark icons next to the fields in the web interface to learn more about what each option does, and how to configure the fields to best suit your application.
Monitoring the F200 as an Egg in an FMS Nest
If you’d like to monitor the F200 as an egg in an FMS nest, both the FMS and the F200 must be running appropriate firmware. The FMS must be running firmware version 8.8.12 or newer, and the F200 must be running firmware version 3023, build 1420 or newer.