Integrated Wireless Monitoring
The BMS-WiNG leverages RLE’s WiNG wireless sensor technology and allows it to integrate via protocols into any building management system (BMS) or alarm monitoring system.
Pair the BMS-WiNG with RLE’s WiNG wireless sensors to monitor a variety of conditions including temperature, humidity, dew point, and differential pressure, and integrate these sensor readings directly into a BMS or BAS.
What Sets The BMS-WiNG Apart?
- Designed specifically for system integration, the BMS‑WiNG leverages robust protocol communications to communicate with any Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP system.
- A suite of sensors with an industry-leading 12 year battery life allow users to monitor conditions including temperature, humidity, dew point, & liquid leaks.
- Notifies users quickly when an alarm condition is met.
- Available in 900MHz and 868MHz configurations for domestic U.S. and international installations.
- No user interface or separate software required – integrates directly with existing BMS and alarm monitoring systems.
- Enclosure mounts in a panel, on a DIN rail, or on a wall.
- All the advantages found in our WiNG wireless sensors, including:
- Up to 12 year battery life
- Transmission range up to 600’ line of sight
- Packet transmission accuracy that exceeds 98%
- Supports up to 50 WiNG sensors