Monitor Differential Pressure Wirelessly
The WiNG-DAP monitors air pressure to help you better understand how air flows around your environment and validate infrastructure and airflow changes.
Use the WiNG-DAP to monitor differential air pressure in a wide variety of spaces, including plenum, ducts, and server racks.
Small Footprint, Big Battery Life
WiNG sensors are compact and unobtrusive, yet provide an industry leading battery life – sensor batteries will last up to 12 years at room temperatures.
WiNG sensors maintain this extended battery life while communicating readings to the WiNG-MGR web interface every 10-20 seconds; we knew it was important to our customers that we didn’t sacrifice data responsiveness in order to extend our battery life.
Unprecedented Transmission Range
The WiNG system has an unprecedented transmission range between sensors and manager: up to 100 feet through multiple walls, up to 270 feet through one wall, and up to 600 feet indoor, direct line of sight.
While this range is more than ample for most situations, sometimes applications require signals to be pushed through more complex physical or noisy RF environments. The WiNG-RXT range extender can be implemented in these situations to add up to 1,000 feet direct line of sight transmission distance to the application.
- Proprietary wireless design
- Monitors air pressure wirelessly
- Available in 868MHz and 900MHz configurations
- A transmission range between manager and sensors that is second to none:
- Up to 100 feet (30.5m) through multiple walls
- Up to 270 feet (82.3m) through one wall
- Up to 600 feet (183m) direct line of sight
- Add up to 1,000 feet (305m) direct line of sight with a WiNG-RXT range extender
- Unparalleled sensor battery life:
- Up to 5 years across full operating range: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Up 8 years at temperatures up to 122°F (50°C)
- Up to 12 year battery life at room temperature
- Support 250 sensors on a single manager, up to 400 sensors with range extenders
- Polling rate of 10-20 seconds
Power: 3.6V AA lithium battery
Included Accessories: 3′ clear polyurethane tubing
- Up to 5 years when system spans full operating temperature range.
- Up to 8 years at room temperatures up to 122°F (50°C)
- Up to 12 years at room temperature
Shelf Life: 10 years in quiescent mode with battery installed
- Range: -500 to 500 Pa (-2 to +2 in H2O)
- Accuracy: +/- 20 Pa measured at sensor input (not including polyurethane tubing); accuracy will degrade when length of tubing exceeds 3′
- Interval: 10-20 seconds (random)
- Frequency: Available in 868MHz and 900MHz configurations
- Range: Up to 600ft line of sight
- Temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC – 85ºC)
- Humidity: 0% to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Altitude: -200 ft to 15,000 ft (-70m to 4572m)
Mounting: Free standing, zip ties, screw and keyhole – spaced 2.5” (6.4cm), junction box – 2 screws spaced 3.28” (8.3cm)
Dimensions and Weight: 4.4”L x 2.5”W x 1.5”H (11.2cmL x 6.4cmW x 3.8cmH), 0.2lb (0.10kg)
Certifications and Standards: CE UL61010, CSA 22.2 #61010, IEC 61326-1, FCC 47CFR 15B, IC ICES-003, EN 61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-3; FCC ID: X7J-A11072401: IC: 8975A-A11072401