Monitor Air Velocity Wirelessly
Poor or obstructed airflow can significantly affect cooling performance and lead to equipment failure. WiNG-AIR sensors monitor air velocity wirelessly; track changes in airflow to monitor air handling equipment. They quickly detect impeded airflow, stalled fans, leaks, blockages or clogged filters.
The WiNG-AIR10 has the widest range of RLE’s three WiNG air velocity sensors. It has a range of 0-10 meters per second, +/-5%.
Small Footprint, Big Battery Life
WiNG sensors are compact and unobtrusive, yet provide an industry leading battery life. WiNG-AIR10 sensor batteries will last up to 7 years at room temperatures.
WiNG sensors maintain this extended battery life while communicating readings to the WiNG-MGR web interface every 10-20 seconds. We knew it was important to our customers that we didn’t sacrifice data responsiveness in order to extend battery life.
Unprecedented Transmission Range
The WiNG system has an unprecedented transmission range between sensors and manager. It adds up to 100 feet through multiple walls, up to 270 feet through one wall, and up to 600 feet indoor, direct line of sight.
While this range is more than ample for most situations. In contrast, sometimes applications require signals to be pushed through more complex or noisy RF environments. The WiNG-RXT range extender can be implemented in these situations. Add up to 1,000 feet direct line of sight transmission distance to the application.
- Proprietary wireless design
- Range of 0-10 meters per second, +/-5%
- Air velocity sensor includes 6′ connector cable for optimal placement
- Available in 868MHz and 900MHz configurations
- A transmission range between manager and sensors that is second to none:
- Up to 100 feet (30.5m) through multiple walls
- Up to 270 feet (82.3m) through one wall
- Up to 600 feet (183m) direct line of sight
- Add up to 1,000 feet (305m) direct line of sight with a WiNG-RXT range extender
- Unparalleled sensor battery life:
- 7 years @ ~240 second read frequency
- 5 years @ ~180 second read frequency
- 4 years @ ~120 second read frequency
- 2.25 years @ ~60 second read frequency
- Support 250 sensors on a single manager, up to 400 sensors with range extenders
- Polling rate of 10-20 seconds
Power: 3.6V AA lithium battery
- Up to 7 years @ ~240 second read frequency
- Up to 5 years @ ~180 second read frequency
- Up to 4 years @ ~120 second read frequency
- Up to 2.25 years @ ~60 second read frequency
Shelf Life: 10 years in quiescent mode with battery installed
- Interval: 10-20 seconds (random)
- Frequency: Available in 868MHz and 900MHz configurations
- Range: Up to 600ft line of sight
Air Velocity Sensor Range: 0-3 meters per second, +/-10%
- Temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC – 85ºC)
- Humidity: 0% to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Altitude: -200 ft to 15,000 ft (-70m to 4572m)
Mounting: Free standing, zip ties, screw and keyhole – spaced 2.5” (6.4cm), junction box – 2 screws spaced 3.28” (8.3cm)
Dimensions and Weight: 4.4”L x 2.5”W x 1.5”H (11.2cmL x 6.4cmW x 3.8cmH), 0.2lb (0.10kg)
Certifications and Standards: CE UL61010, CSA 22.2 #61010, IEC 61326-1, FCC 47CFR 15B, IC ICES-003, EN 61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-3; FCC ID: X7J-A11072401: IC: 8975A-A11072401