The Wireless Monitoring Solution You’ve Been Waiting For
RLE has revolutionized the wireless sensor market with the launch of the WiNG wireless platform. A complete system of sensors, gateway manager, and range extenders monitors your facility for changes in temperature and humidity and allows you to fine tune your environment to meet energy efficiency goals, maintain optimal equipment performance parameters, and ensure your facility’s operating as expected.
A Transmission Range That’s Second to None
WiNG sensor and manager systems have an unprecedented transmission range: up to 100 feet through multiple walls, up to 270 feet through one wall, and up to 600 feet indoor, direct line of sight. While this range is more than ample for most situations, sometimes applications require signals to be pushed through more complex physical or noisy RF environments. The WiNG range extender is designed to provide the extra signal strength the WiNG system needs to thrive in these environments.
Extra Signal Strength for Complex Environments
A WiNG-RXT adds up to 1,000 feet direct line of sight range to a WiNG system.
- Use in conjunction with the WiNG-MGR and WiNG sensors to increase transmission range by up to 1,000 feet (305m) direct line of sight
- Includes a wide range power supply
- Wall mount brackets allow you to mount the RXT in an unobtrusive yet effective location.
- External antennas included for maximum signal coverage.
Power: 5VDC @ 400mA max.; PoE Kit available (sold separately)
Included Equipment: WiNG-RXT, PSWA-DC-5 power supply, antennas, wall mount brackets
USB Communication Port: Serial port emulation for firmware upgrades and diagnostics
- Up to 1,000 ft (305m) indoors, direct line of sight to WiNG-MGR or another WiNG-RXT.
- Up to 600 ft (183m) direct line of sight to WiNG sensors.
- Up to 270ft (82.3m) through one wall to WiNG sensors.
- Up to 100 ft (30.5m) through multiple walls to WiNG sensors.
- Temperature: 32ºF to 140ºF (0ºC – 60ºC)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH (Non-condensing)
- Altitude: 15,000 ft (4572m) max.
Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 185ºF (-20ºC – 85ºC)
Mounting: Freestanding, wall mount (included)
Dimensions and Weight: 4.5”W x 4.8”D x 1.6”H (11.4cmW x 12.2cmD x 4.1cmH), 1.2lb (0.534kg)
Certifications: ETL listed; CE; conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010; EN 61326-1; EN 301489-1; EN 301489-3; certified to CSA C22.2 NO, 61010.1; RoHS compliant; FCC ID: MCQ-XB900HP; IC: 1846A-XB900HP